My Favourite Healthy Breakfasts
My Favourite Healthy Breakfasts
I am not a morning person. I never have been. Recently though, I decided to make a healthy change and start getting up earlier. I found the best way for me to get up early, was to always have a place to be, and where better than the gym! I found getting up and heading straight to the gym gave me more energy throughout the day, and a really healthy start to my morning. When I first get up, I prefer not to eat breakfast, and instead take a big bottle of lemon water to the gym with me. Once I’m home and showered I am super hungry and ready for my breakfast! Here are some of my favourite quick and healthy breakfast ideas, which will make you feel full till lunch.
I always love to have fruit with my breakfast. One way I do this is by having a big bowl of granola and fruit. As I am dairy free, I enjoy this breakfast with my favourite coconut almond milk. It’s refreshing and tastes so good! My favourite granola mix is:
Another breakfast I love is a smoothie bowl. These take a little longer than the granola but are totally worth the wait! I have a recipe on my blog for my pink smoothie bowl, but most days I throw in whatever fruit and veg I have in my house! I also love to serve the smoothie in a bowl with fresh chopped fruit, adding extra vitamins and texture!
Finally, as a yummy and filling treat, I love to make banana cinnamon toast! This is so simple to make and tastes really lovely! If you have it, it's healthiest to use wholemeal bread for this breakfast, although I didn't have any today so used white bread, and I use a little olive oil spread. Then I slice up a banana and sprinkle it with lots of cinnamon! So easy, and so tasty- in my opinion, the perfect treat breakfast!
Comments
Post a Comment